Students research a current energy topic and create their own eCard.
Access the best lessons, videos, and research in energy educationJoin the growing community of teachers who use our web-based teaching tools in the classroom. Developed by teachers, for teachers. Easy to use and always free.
GreenLearning Energizing Education
Get Started >>
Professional DevelopmentJust for Teachers
GreenLearning offers professional development workshops—on our various programs—at school board PD days, at subject association conferences, and at other venues.
A popular online community for teaching and learning about climate change.
Students build working renewable energy models with ready-made construction plans and lessons.
A complete Science unit with downloadable lessons and online student activities.
A complete unit on energy dynamics and energy in living systems as well as energy production, delivery and use.
A complete high school unit exploring the connections between how we live, the global economy, and the natural world.
Made for YOUth by YOUth, My Clean City is a national leadership program that caters to the 21st century student volunteer. GreenLearning.ca and Re-Energy.ca are proud to offer our annual Solar Oven Challenge as a project students can participate in with My Clean City...
This year's deadline for entering the Staples Canada Recycle for Education Computer Lab Contest is February 21st, 2014. One of last year's winners was École Saint-Avila in Winnipeg, Manitoba who found a creative way to reuse water at their school...
What began as a student environmental initiative expanded into a school-wide program to educate students, the community and the province on sustainable development...
- Countdown to #earthday: another great #ecards http://t.co/Jvx9beKoD4 http://t.co/6BKW5d3ePk — 3 hours 27 min ago
- 16 #teachers currently pilot testing our new #ClimateChange Where I Live #education program. Big thanks to @GSSTrojans and @MoiraSSnews — 2 days 5 hours ago
- Beckie Granatstein, our ED will be presenting at http://t.co/HS5gNHtZ2J about our new #education programs on #climatechange and #oilsands — 3 days 1 hour ago
- Counting down to #earthday: #ecards inspiration... http://t.co/k3KSPx7yWG http://t.co/FS37lIfng0 — 3 days 4 hours ago
- #solarovenchallenge registrations going strong. Students build a #solaroven for some great prizes! http://t.co/sw5eLNaRva — 3 days 23 hours ago
What Teachers Are Saying
The GreenLearning website is excellent for students. It is written so that my grade 9 students can very comfortably read through the material.