Students research a current energy topic and create their own eCard.
Access the best lessons, videos, and research in energy educationJoin the growing community of teachers who use our web-based teaching tools in the classroom. Developed by teachers, for teachers. Easy to use and always free.
GreenLearning Energizing Education
Get Started >>
Professional DevelopmentJust for Teachers
GreenLearning offers professional development workshops—on our various programs—at school board PD days, at subject association conferences, and at other venues.
A popular online community for teaching and learning about climate change.
Students build working renewable energy models with ready-made construction plans and lessons.
A complete Science unit with downloadable lessons and online student activities.
A complete unit on energy dynamics and energy in living systems as well as energy production, delivery and use.
A complete high school unit exploring the connections between how we live, the global economy, and the natural world.
Made for YOUth by YOUth, My Clean City is a national leadership program that caters to the 21st century student volunteer. GreenLearning.ca and Re-Energy.ca are proud to offer our annual Solar Oven Challenge as a project students can participate in with My Clean City...
This year's deadline for entering the Staples Canada Recycle for Education Computer Lab Contest is February 21st, 2014. One of last year's winners was École Saint-Avila in Winnipeg, Manitoba who found a creative way to reuse water at their school...
What began as a student environmental initiative expanded into a school-wide program to educate students, the community and the province on sustainable development...
- #teachers do you have a student that would qualify as the "Greenest Student on Earth"? http://t.co/v3RrNgFT20 — 1 day 7 hours ago
- RT @greenschoolbali: #EduChat #edchat #Teaching #education #ntchat Are you the greenest teacher on Earth? Join a movement to make a change … — 1 day 20 hours ago
- Trailblazing power plant in #Canada is 1st to use #carboncapture 05 March 2014 - New Scientist: http://t.co/XWkq8DFRcY — 2 days 2 hours ago
- @GreenLearning is at Almonte District High School in Ontario with 7 #teachers piloting #ClimateChange Where I Live. http://t.co/D5XXdlxQue — 2 days 23 hours ago
- #LessonPlan by @UNICEFLive & @GreenLearning "Local Connections to Global Health Issues" via #ResourcesforRethinking http://t.co/tEgYSEKn8p — 3 days 1 hour ago
What Teachers Are Saying
The GreenLearning website is excellent for students. It is written so that my grade 9 students can very comfortably read through the material.