• How does wind power work?
• How do the impacts of different energy sources compare?
• What is the anthropogenic greenhouse effect?
• Is nuclear power part of the solution?
• What role will oil and gas play in our energy future?
With eCards, you meet curriculum expectations while engaging students in an authentic experience in research and advocacy. eCards challenges students with higher order thinking. It's topical and relevant, and it meets young people where they enjoy learning most: in an online world!
What you can expect with eCards
- Meet curriculum expectations in Grades 7 to 11 Geography, Science, Language Arts, Visual Arts and Information Technology. Learn more.
- Access a complete set of age-appropriate research materials for a range of energy-related topics:
– Climate Change
– Wind Power
– Solar Energy
– Nuclear Power
– Oil and Gas
– Energy Success Stories
– Air Quality
– Arctic Glaciers
– Environmental Citizenship – NEW!
– Wolfe Island: Green Realities – NEW!
To see these Topic Resource Centres, visit the eCards website and click LEARN MORE.
- Complement student research with an Ask an Expert feature that allows students to pose a question to a GreenLearning energy expert.
- Access video tours, a Teacher's Guide, handouts, and assessment rubrics—everything you need to get up to speed quickly. Learn more.
Ready to get started? Click here for a step-by-step guide.