- Students will understand the difference between policy, legislation, and regulations.
- Students will learn that policy often needs to meet many expectations, and balance competing interests.
- Students will be able to think critically about climate policy solutions offered by governments and stakeholders.
- Grade 10 Science
- Grade 10 - 12 Environmental Science in British Columbia
- Grade 10 - 11 Social Studies in Alberta
- Grade 12 Canada & World Studies in Ontario
Length of Activity
- 2 to 2.5 hours
- Topic Backgrounder
- Marking Rubric
- Activity Worksheet
- Internet Enabled Device