- Students will understand Canada’s historic and current emissions relative to other countries.
- Students will explore and answer the question "Considering Canada’s emissions relative to other countries, why should Canada act on climate change?"
- Grade 10 Science
- Grade 10 - 12 Environmental Science in British Columbia
- Grade 10 - 11 Social Studies in Alberta
- Grade 12 Canada & World Studies in Ontario
Length of Activity
- 1 to 1.5 hours
- Topic Backgrounder
- Marking Rubric
- Internet Enabled Device
- Activity Worksheet