- Students will learn about the different climate policy options.
- Students will learn that all climate change policy tools have co-benefits and tradeoffs, and that policy design often requires a weighing of co-benefits and tradeoffs.
- Students will understand how climate policies have been implemented in different jurisdictions, and the successes and challenges in implementation.
- Grade 10 Science
- Grade 10 - 12 Environmental Science in British Columbia
- Grade 10 - 11 Social Studies in Alberta
- Grade 12 Canada & World Studies in Ontario
Length of Activity
- 1 to 1.5 hours
- Topic Backgrounder
- Marking Rubric
- Internet Enabled Device
- Climate Policy Options Infographic