- Students will learn that there are no clear and easy policy answers - there are no policies that meet all potential criteria for ‘good’ climate change policy.
- Students will learn to think critically about climate policy options when they read about them in the media, and when presented by governments and stakeholders as preferred policy solutions.
- Grade 10 Science
- Grade 10 - 12 Environmental Science in British Columbia
- Grade 10 - 11 Social Studies in Alberta
- Grade 12 Canada & World Studies in Ontario
Length of Activity
- 1.5 to 2 hours
- Topic Backgrounder
- Simulator Worksheet
- Marking Rubric
- Internet Enabled Device