- Students will explore and understand the concept of ‘the commons’, and how greenhouse gas emissions are a ‘tragedy of the commons’ that make it challenging for countries to act alone.
- Students will explore the concept of Climate Justice and the need for collective action for addressing climate change.
- Grade 10 Science
- Grade 10 - 12 Environmental Science in British Columbia
- Grade 10 - 11 Social Studies in Alberta
- Grade 12 Canada & World Studies in Ontario
Length of Activity
- 1 to 1.5 hours
- Topic Backgrounder
- Marking Rubric
- Internet Enabled Device